Provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampooing, and styling hair, trimming beards, or giving shaves.
- Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments.
- Clean tools or equipment.
- Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, and scissors.
- Discuss service options or needs with clients.
- Clean work areas or facilities.
Clean work stations and sweep floors
- Maintain professional knowledge or certifications.