We are looking to fill this position ASAP so give us a call at (818) 639-0306 or text at (818) 984-5657 or for immediate consideration, ask for Tony or apply online to set up an interview! If the job posting is still up we are still looking for a licensed barber!
About Quo Vadis Shave Studio: Quo Vadis has been in the Sylmar area for over 1 year now and we are looking to expand our team. This is a family friendly barbershop that welcomes all races, genders, and is LGBTQ+ friendly as well. The owner here has been cutting hair for over 10 years between New York and Los Angeles. We are open 7 days a week, giving you the opportunity to create a schedule that works for you, and allowing you to control your income.
What we are looking for: Quo Vadis is looking for one talented and experienced professional barber to join our team. We are also open to hiring one newer barber with less experience (someone fresh out of school) as well for a part time position. We are still turning away guests specifically in the mornings during the weekdays and on weekends, they could be sitting in your chair if you can work those hours! We have a team of fantastic barbers & team who creates great hair, every day. We are a full-service men’s barbershop, where we even do Men’s Hair Units. We will train you, immerse you in our culture and give you the marketing material needed to build your clientele; You only need to come ready, with the right attitude, and willing to give 100% every day.
Here’s who will succeed in our business:
- “People” people; you’re here to be part of a premium brand and elevate your guest experience by building lasting relationships that allow you to get paid for what you love.
- You have a want to make others look and feel good as many others as possible to be precise!
- You appreciate the support of a team and give support in return-you understand the importance of consistency.
- You are open to learning but bring your own experience in the industry to the table.
- You will do what it takes-we don’t want to waste your time, we are looking for someone who is hungry to be successful. That is what our business model is designed to support. Employee’s who know how to handle their social media accounts will thrive here.
For your exceptional talents and positive, team-oriented attitude you will enjoy the following:
- Competitive Commissions, depending upon experience ( typically 70% with the opportunity for growth after 1 year) or booth rental for the right candidate.
- Support on turning your customer into clientele and turn your journey of jobs into a successful career.
- Marketing material including business and promo cards to get bring awareness to your business.