Andis SlimLine Pro Li Review 2017
In this Andis SlimLine Pro Li Trimmer Review I will explain the Pro’s and Con’s as well as offer tips on how to maintain your trimmers’ lifespan.
Andis SlimLine Pro Li Trimmer Review – Product Overview
When it comes to trimmers any barber will tell you Andis® are the best. The Andis brand has been making there mark on the barbering industry since 1922 and year after year continue to bring more innovative ideas to the for-front. For instance, the recently release Andis SlimLine Pro Li brings the competition to its needs.
Notably, Andis trimmers are one of the most used trimmers in the barbershop and recommended by many professional barbers. Although, the Andis SlimLine Pro Li clippers are growing in popularity its predecessor the Andis T-Outliner remain the crowd favorite.
However, due to the after that the Andis SlimLine Pro Li run on a rotatory motor and Lithium battery they lack the power that Andis T-Outliner’s possess. None the less, the Andis SlimLine Pro Li trimmers get the job done with the same precision as its predecessor: the Andis T-Outliners.
In fact, Andis SlimLine Pro Li delivers a rapid 6,000spm (strokes per minute), distributes up to 2 hours of run time when fully charged, lightweight, and cordless for greater flexibility.
In The Package
- Andis SlimLine Pro Li Trimmers
- Tube of Blade Oil
- User Manuel
- 4 attachment combs
- Cleaning brush
- Recharging port 120V-50/60HZ
- Durable plastic body
- Lithium ion battery with 2 hour run time
- Blade does not get hot quickly (unlike the Andis T-Outliners)
- Adjustable blade
- Although, best used for light-duty trimming they are powerful enough to use when contouring or outlining the entire head and facial area such as the neck, frontal hairline, sideburns, and beard
- Great for outlining kids (note: do not zero-gap your trimmers if you using them on kids)
Fun Fact: The Andis Clipper Company has been in business over 90 years
Note: the longevity of your clippers will solely depend on how well you maintain your trimmers and blades over the years.
- Lightweight. As a result, because these trimmers are so lightweight and have a very slim design they are more likely to slip out of your hand. Of course, this can be the case with any clipper so just maintain a firm grip well outlining or contouring your client.
- Lack of power. I’ve noticed that after a few months these trimmers just didn’t “hit” as close as I would like. How to fix: simply give you trimmers a break or clean them out by removing hair from the inside out help at times. Remember, it’s always in your best interest to have a backup pair of trimmers such as the Andis T-Outliners.
- Oil blades regularly
- Remove hair from the inside and outside regularly
- Store in a safe place such as a Clipper Keeper
- Avoid dropping
In conclusion, the Andis SlimLine Pro Li have proven to be reliable, durable, and powerful pair of trimmers for the purpose it was intended. Although, I wouldn’t consider these to be the best trimmers on the market because they just do not have the some lifespan as some other professional trimmers. They are in my opinion one of the best cordless trimmers on the market. Because they are backed by a 12 month Limited Manufacture Warranty and used by the top barbers in the industry I’d say this would be a great tool to add to your barber kit. In addition, EBay.com customers reviews currently rate this product 4.8 out 5 stars. Given those statistics Andis SlimLine Pro Li definitely receives the Choice Barber™ stamp of approval.
We want to here from you. Leave your comments or feedback below!